Health Warrior Chia Bar - Banana Nut - .88 Oz Bars - Pack of 15

IMPACT_RAD

Health Warrior Chia Bar - Banana Nut - .88 Oz Bars - Pack of 15

100 calories. Certified gluten-free. 1000 mg omega-3. 3 g protein. 4 g fiber. 5 g sugar. www.healthwarrior.com. Natural energy, powered by Chia. Soy free. Dairy free. 100% vegan.Ingredients : Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueCalories 100Calories from Fat 45Total Fat 5 g 8%Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%Polyunsaturated Fat 2 gMonounsaturated Fat 1.5 gSodium 45 mg 2%Total Carbohydrate 14 g 5%Dietary Fiber 4 g 16%Sugars 5 gProtein 3 gCalcium 4%Iron 4%Ingredients: White Chia Seedal Carbohydrate 14 g 5%Dietary Fiber 4 g 16%Sugars 5 gProtein 3 gCalcium 4%Iron 4%Ingredients: White Chia Seeds, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Cashew Butter, Gluten-Free Oats, Organic Dried Bananas (with Organic Rice Flour), Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Crisps (Organic Brown Rice, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Sea Salt), Arabic Gum, Almonds, Freeze-Dried Bananas, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Ground Cinnamon.WarningsAllergens: Contains tree nuts (cashews, almonds). Good manufacturing practices are used to segregate ingredients in a facility that processes other products, which may contain peanuts, treenuts, wheat (gluten), milk, soy and/or eggs.Country of origin : USADairy Free : YesVegan : YesKosher : YesGMO Free : YesSize : .88 OZPack of : 15Product Selling Unit : case read more